Pendragon series (newer series)

This series is a great read. I am currently waiting for my mom to buy the 6th (or is it 7th) book.

it's about a boy named Bobby. He is the boy everyone wants to be. One day he is late for a basketball game and his crush walks into his house and they both confess their love for each other and kiss. While they are kissing his uncle walks in. he he. he just laughs. after the girl leaves (cant remember her name) they get on a really expensive looking motorcycle and head off into the badlands of New York. they stop at a abandoned train station and walk in. inside they meet Saint Dane (a really evil guy who wants to destroy everything). Bobby is told to go down the tracks and find the door with a star on it. he does and when he goes through it he ends up in a world called denduron. him and his uncle have to find a way to stop Saint Dane from destroying that and all the other territories (there are (i think) ten).

great books.

scale of one to ten:

8/10

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh this is Liv, ur such a fricken book worm lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Here's 1 more comment: Do u need to read great expectations?!

Joshua Wanger said...

I might. My dad had to and my mom had to. So we have like three copies of the book. One of them is a really nice copy.

Why?

do you??

Anonymous said...

yes i do and you know how much i hate to read.

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, I was reading the commentz, & I'd be glad 2 send uz a copy of When Teletubies Attack (eventhough Misha sent it...) Also, since ur the brainy one, do u think u could help me put a comic on my web... I'm still working on my web & i don't really know how 2 put picz on it... write 2 meez at www.kirbytopia.blogspot.com* & tell me how puleez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the info Josh, but will it work for a comic I'm making on the computer? I put it on wordpad, & I'm not sure how I can put it on... will the sites you mentioned help me with this?